Cannabis is a plant which has medicinal and recreational purposes by using its stems, leaves, branches, etc. On the one hand, cannabis has numerous health benefits, including the ability to improve skin, prevent heart disease, and other chronic health issues, but on the other hand, it also carries adverse effects on the individual. This article provides a general overview of the health benefits and risks of cannabis.
Applications of products generated by Cannabis
Cannabis is a kind of plant which has both recreational and medicinal properties. Some studies and research claim that consuming cannabis is detrimental to the health of an individual. Cannabidiol can be consumed in many forms. Cannabis can be taken in an edible form, like in capsules or tablets. It can also be taken in powdered or tincture form. For more information click what are the health benefits and risks of Cannabis.
CBD is a type of chemical that is generated by the Cannabis sativa plant. In recent years, there has been a hype around using cannabis-based things like CBD. CBD stands for Cannabidol. It is believed that CBD and marijuana are from the same species and have psychotropic effects on an individual. CBD extract is essentially in an old form and is used in various lotions, creams, and cosmetic things. It is to be noted that CBD drugs are not yet legal in various countries for the very reason that there is no scientific evidence of approval of CBD products.
Cannabis Health Benefits
There are various health benefits of cannabis. Many research studies have claimed that CBD( generated from cannabis) has a promising effect on the health of a human being. So it appears that using CBD products for health purposes is safe.
- Cannabis plays an important role in improving the digestive system of humans. CBP products help in slowing the process of digestion, which can cure the problem of diarrhoea and nausea. It helps in reducing inflammation.
- Various scientific studies have shown that cannabis can help relieve chronic pain by fighting inflammation.
• Cannabis is also a great source for reducing the growth of cancer cells.
- Cannabis is mostly used in the form of oil, which is used in various lotions and creams. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabis also helps in improving the skin and making it more moisturised and hydrated all the time.
- CBD products can also help with an individual’s mental health.Reports claim that cannabis helps in tackling anxiety, depression, and other similar systems with great effect.
Risks of Cannabis
If an individual consumes cannabis daily, it will lead to respiratory problems and cause irritation in the lungs. It is also stated in some studies that cannabis can cause testicular cancer. Cannabis can also lead to the development of bipolar disorder. Cannabis can cause symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and fever.
We can see that cannabis has both beneficial and harmful effects on the body. Cannabis helps in reducing cholesterol, which leads to a decrease in the problem of heart diseases. It has also been shown to be an effective treatment for anxiety, chronic pain, sleeping problems, and overall quality of life. It has various risks associated with it like respiratory problems, testicular cancer etc.